[mapguide-users] Is it possible to create join on join ?

Krunoslav a_krunoslav at gmx.net
Fri Jul 25 02:11:05 EDT 2008

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S wrote:

> Your table must have a primary key, otherwise selection will not work as
> expected.
> If you are using views, you must create a special table to declare this.
> Instructions are here:
> http://www.sl-king.com/fdooracle/KingFdoClass.htm

Thank you and Haris.

I have just one small problem now: I use FDO2FDO tool, and when I go to
Oracle Toolbox -> KingFDOClass and pressing any button, I get error
"KingFdoClass connection property is empty! Set Table name to be used in
connection property 'KingFdoClass'".

But, the field KingFdoClass Table Name is disabled and I can't enter
anything in it.

Any ideas?