[mapguide-users] Fusion map insists on refreshing map on selection, and clear selection...

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Fri Jul 25 14:47:17 EDT 2008

I have no clue about how to make my own fusion build - which is why I've
been checking the GetIt page. It's something I've mentioned on this
mailing list before, but it'd be great if we could get access to more
cutting edge builds of things, like the Mozilla folks do. Right now, the
only project related to Mapguide that's doing that is Maestro, which has
already helped a lot to get bugs worked out. Nightly, weekly, or even
monthly builds would be great!

Andrew