[mapguide-users] Mgos reading oracle column incorrectly

Marius_360 marius at openspatial.co.za
Mon Jun 2 03:09:40 EDT 2008

Hi All

I have an Oracle table with a geometry column, which I display in mgos
successfully. But one of the columns are not being read correctly, for
instance the column contains the values 'W', 'H', 'S' and so on, but mgos is
reading it as '82', '83' ect.

This is a big problem as my layer filter is built from this column and there
is a show info with the values of this column, so it is not working. I am
using mgos 2.0 and Oracle 10gR2 on Windows server 2003 and IIS with the
latest Sl-king providers, the column data type is CHAR(1).

Anybody got any ideas as this is a really big problem,

Regards,

Marius