[mapguide-users] add servers?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Mon Jun 2 08:25:51 EDT 2008

I'm running MGOS 2.0.0, and I'm trying to add a server. I don't see a
link to "add a server" anywhere....I've got "Manage Servers", "Configure
Server" - but neither of those have the ability to add one. On a hunch,
I tried browsing to "addserver.php", and sure enough, there was one.
None of the help documentation works for this though - they have broken
links when it comes to adding servers. Now, when I try to add my new
server using this hidden addserver.php, I get an error....."Invalid
argument(s): [1] = "2" The collection is invalid because the size was
not what was expected."......any suggestions?

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*