[mapguide-users] add servers?

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Jun 2 08:50:02 EDT 2008

The removed server sections were part of an RFC to improve usability:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc42

The comment near the bottom is discouraging:
This RFC removes existing functionality. However, site and support
servers were difficult to configure and it is unlikely that this
functionality is currently in use. It will still be possible to turn off
unnecessary services by directly editing serverconfig.ini.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S