[mapguide-users] Shareable query

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jun 3 00:52:21 EDT 2008

querycontroller.php is erroring out on you on the site you posted earier -- 127.0.0.1 didn't work for me :)

Anything in the apache error log, or in the php error log (assuming you have it enabled)?

Once you get this all working, it would be great to see a trac ticket describing what was wrong with the GT sample, and what you did to fix it:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/SubmitTicket <http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/SubmitTicket>

Jason

From: erictsn <mailto:erictsn at cadbeyond.com>
Subject: [mapguide-users] Shareable query

Now I working on query functionality. It can't to query the result. DO you
have idea? I have captured a sort of access.log file: