[mapguide-users] how to load shp file in opensource

sweet_reshu 7486ster at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 01:52:34 EDT 2008

hi
i want to work on shp files.I have those files.
If you are using linux(rhel4) as os then please tell me solution for my
problem that-
  while installation only mapguide installer,mapguide1.2.0,fdo and providers
are sufficient cause i am facing problem in installation,till i unable  to
install mgserver "server folder never created in mapguideopensource
folder".I install mginstaller first then install fdo and providers
successfully .after installation of mgserver error like-"recurssive error
[1]" at the time of make command.CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE????????