[mapguide-users] Fusion with https?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Jun 3 13:51:38 EDT 2008

Paul,
I worked on this for awhile and did not make any progress.  It looks the url
to fusion is being constructed correctly and all calls to the server are
being done via https.  Using Fiddler 2, there are no errors.  It looks like
the problem lies with the AJAX calls, as that is where the first failure
occurs.  This is a bit over my head at this point, so I'm hoping that the
Fusion developers can please take a look at this.  This issue is currently
effecting two of my clients and  I will do whatever I can to help
trouble-shoot the problem.  It is not difficult to setup a development ssl
environment with certificates, so I'm hoping that you guys can try this on
your end.

Where should I enter a Trac ticket?  MGOS or Fusion?

Thanks,

Andy