[mapguide-users] Which way to jump

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Jun 3 19:37:48 EDT 2008

You can look at using MapGuide Open Source which has the ability to natively
publish data as Google Earth network links.  This can include any of the
polygonal demographic information that you want to load into the repository.
This can be done using some out-of-the-box functionality and a little
programming, or you can get even more complex with more programming.

Take a look at the MGOS live gallery page for several examples of how this
can work.

http://mapguide.osgeo.org/livegallery.html

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.