[mapguide-users] Interaction between multiple Viewer Instances

Ralf Comouth ralf.comouth at vib-weinhold.com
Wed Jun 4 04:15:56 EDT 2008

I am new to the mapguide user community so first of all I want to say "Hi"
to everyone !

I work on a project with MapGuide Open Source 2.0 with PostgreSQL (PostGIS)
.
Everything works fine so far but I have a problem.

We use the Mapserver in two different ways :

First in the "traditional" carthographic way.
Second as a tool to visualizes chart graphics.

The idea is to use the selection in the chart to zoom to the real map.
Now my problem is the "interaction" between these two instances of the
Mapserver.

I was wondering if any1 did this kind of stuff before or even get an idea if
it is
possible at all (due to the different Session IDs).

I would appreciate any comment or hint.

Regards

Ralf Comouth

P.S.: I'm no native English speaker, so sorry for my English :-)