[mapguide-users] FM Tiling Engine on MGOS 2.0.1

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 02:47:19 EDT 2008

Hi All,
             I am using PHP+Apache+Windows Server 2003 ,and i would like to enquire that whether FM Tiling Engine supports MGOS 2.0.1 on the above configuration and if so then what kind of dll files should be copied fromMapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtension\www into the Websoft Developers\FacilitiesMap Tiling Engine Folder, I already configured the FMTilingEngine.exe.config file as well as replaced the webconfig.ini file.
Thks
Max !