[mapguide-users] fusion legend incorrect...

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Jun 5 08:40:18 EDT 2008

I've finally gotten fusion back up and running - but I'm noticing
something odd. I've got a couple of groups in my map...if I set one of
them to not be displayed on the map initially, sure enough, it's not
displayed.....but here's the odd part - it shows in the legend that it
IS displayed. What I mean is, it shows up in the legend with a check
box, that is checked. If I turn it off, the map reloads but looks the
same....if I then turn it on again, my group is displayed. So basically,
the only way for me to turn on this group is to turn it 'off' and then
on again. Anyone else having this issue?

Andrew
--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*