[mapguide-users] FM Tiling Engine on MGOS 2.0.1

Rahul unicorn_admirer at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 5 11:47:47 EDT 2008

Hi,
         I think the mapviewernet\bin directory will be with ASP.NET +IIS setting but i am using  PHP+Apache hence in my case its only mapviewerphp and mapagent directory.
C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\mapviewerphp (No bin)
C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource2.0\WebServerExtensions\www\mapagent
Max !