[mapguide-users] What error is it?

Eric123 erictsn at cadbeyond.com
Thu Jun 5 23:41:05 EDT 2008

I installed MapGuide Enterprise 2009 to CentOS 4.6.; Recently I cannot
upload/ modify the map to server. I can only create folder through MapGuide
Studio. I checked the error.log of MapGuide server. There is message as
below:

<2008-06-06T05:41:23>
 Error: A stream IO exception occurred.
       pThe TCP/IP protocol is mismatched between the Server and Web
Extensions.  Please install the same version of Server and Web Extensions.
 StackTrace:
  - MgOperationThread.ProcessMessage line 276 file OperationThread.cpp
  - MgStreamParser.ParseStreamHeader line 91 file System/StreamParser.cpp