[mapguide-users] Dynamic Load WebLayout

nclayton nclayton at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 11:23:09 EDT 2008

I just got this to finally work.
I had to return the ResourceId generated inside the function to use in
mainframe.php

so now my code inside mainframe.php that sets up $webLayout looks like this:

  $resourceSrvc = $site->CreateService(MgServiceType::ResourceService);
  $rid = loadWebLayout($sessionId,$resourceSrvc);
  $webLayout = new MgWebLayout($resourceSrvc, $rid);

It's odd that you cannot just create another ResourceID that references that
resource...or maybe it isn't. Is there some sort of "locking" mechanism on
resources when resourceIdentifiers are created?