[mapguide-users] In addition: about the url parameters in fusion

foolfish xjimmyshcn at sohu.com
Tue Jun 10 00:47:07 EDT 2008

In addition,
in traditional method(not use fusion) ,the page in Task Pane would receive 1
Form parameters:
,that's SESSION, request method:

String sessionId = Request.Form.Get("SESSION");

in fusion, there is 3 default URL parameters:
 LOCALE,SESSION and MAPNAME. request method:
    String locale= Request.QueryString.Get("LOCALE").Split(',')[0];
    String sessionId = Request.QueryString.Get("SESSION").Split(',')[0];
    String mapName = Request.QueryString.Get("MAPNAME").Split(',')[0];