[mapguide-users] interacting with the map

ori gudes ori at sinapistech.com
Tue Jun 10 10:24:48 EDT 2008

Hi Andy

Following your request I have tried to summarize it briefly.

We did develop a feature that enables Editing of Geographical entities such
as: Polygons, lines and points. However, at this stage it works through SDF
files, it won't be very hard to do the necessary modifications to customize
it to other environment such as: SQL Server 2005 or Oracle Spatial needs,
but we will need to charge for these modifications.

At this time we only have demo site in Hebrew (we will upload English demo
soon...), but we can schedule a Skype meeting with some remote access to one
of our PC's and I can show our abilities. If any one is interested, I am
available at: ori at sinapistech.com

About the cost, we can sell this feature in cost of 1000$ per server. We
will charge our development rate per hour for making modifications to the
product if require so.

As for fusion compatibility, we did not check this yet, but we are expecting
to do so in the coming months.

Regards Ori