[mapguide-users] interacting with the map

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Sun Jun 8 11:41:56 EDT 2008

Hi Ori,
Any chance that you could summarize this redlining package, including the
cost, for the group?  I'm sure many others would be interested in knowing
what you have available.  From what I saw, it looked pretty good and was
very functional.  Is there a demo site where people can check it out?  Do
you have any plans on making it compatible with Fusion?

Thanks.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com