[mapguide-users] interacting with the map

ori gudes ori at sinapistech.com
Sun Jun 8 10:31:06 EDT 2008

Dear Raul

My Name is Ori i work for Sinapis Technologies (www.sinapistech.com), we
developed a feature on top of the
MapGuide Open Source that enables Adding, Editing and deleting features.
What makes it unique is the fact that all
Changes happen in the client side and only when you finish the editing mode
it update the server and send it to temp layers.
For more info or demo you can send me email at ori at sinapistehc.com

P.S

We did a demo for Andy Morsell few weeks ago (on this issue)
Regards Ori