[mapguide-users] Help, 404 erro with MG2 and .net URGENT

Gary Morin gary.morin at keynetix.com
Tue Jun 10 10:44:41 EDT 2008

Hi

I'm currently on site and am having problems getting MapGuide 2.0 working.

The config is Windows 2003 an IIS 6 using .net

When I try to view a page I get an 404 error, i.e. the same type of
problem reported before when the application has used the short Dos 8.3
name.

I have also seen the same problem when IIS is installed after framework 2,
the solution here is simple repair framework 2. I have tried this fixes
but I still have the same problem. I can't see anything obviously wrong.

Thanks

Gary