[mapguide-users] ecw on mgos-2.0.1

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Jun 11 13:52:59 EDT 2008

MGOS does not support re-projection of rasters.
Your rasters must be in the same projection as the map.
If they are not, but the coordinate systems are compatible, you can add
a coordinate system override on the feature source.

Beware that MapGuide Studio uses the Mentor projection library and MGOS
uses PROJ.4.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S