[mapguide-users] fusion bug with InvokeURL?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Wed Jun 11 13:34:02 EDT 2008

I've been trying to migrate (or look into migrating) my projects to
Fusion. They all use an InvokeURL script to pass selected data to
another URL. The problem I'm having with this in fusion seems to be
totally Fusion's fault. It seems that Fusion's InvokeURL widget is
defective. My very first parameter is supposed to be $CurrentSelection -
which is supposed to give me an xml selection string. In fusion, all
that it does is return a string...."$CurrentSelection". Quite
useless....My first parameter in my InvokeURL widget is: Key = Selected,
Value = $CurrentSelect....this should give me something like
"myurl.asp?Select=xmlblah". Instead, I get
"myurl.asp?Select=$CurrentSelection". Is there a known workaround for this?

Andrew

--
	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*