[mapguide-users] fusion bug with InvokeURL?

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:29:44 EDT 2008

Hi Andrew,

this problem stems from the fact that we don't pass the selection xml
around from client to server all the time - I decided that the
selection can be saved on the server just fine and restored at a later
time.

I did find a reasonably simple way to work around this before but I
can't find the code.  But it did involve a server-side change in the
code that is being called by InvokeURL, essentially you need to check
if the value of Select literally equals $CurrentSelection and instead
of doing something like:

$selection = new MgSelection($map, $selectionXml);

you would do

$selection = new MgSelection($map);
$selection->Open($resourceService, $mapName);

(sorry, this in php)

Please let us know if you attempt this and if it works - then I can
put it in the wiki

Cheers

Paul