[mapguide-users] image tile indexes from Maestro?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Jun 12 09:14:33 EDT 2008

Ah. Easy....thanks! Now when I did that, of course, my coords system
overrides got messed up and I can't seem to fix them from Maestro (or
anywhere, so far) - In Maestro, all I get in my coord category list is
Arbitrary X-Y....If I just paste in the correct string, it'll take it -
but every time I refresh my overrides, it adds a Default in XY-MT. If I
look at the configuration document using Studio, I see that it's got
some coord system stuff in it (in <fdo:WKT>), and that it's wrong (it's
using XY-MT). I'm guessing this is the problem, but have no idea how to
fix it. Here's that section in the configuration doc:

     <gml:baseCRS>
      <fdo:WKTCRS gml:id="Default">
        <gml:srsName>Default</gml:srsName>

<fdo:WKT>LOCAL_CS["*XY-MT*",LOCAL_DATUM["*X-Y*",10000],UNIT["Meter",
1],AXIS["X",EAST],AXIS["Y",NORTH]]</fdo:WKT>
      </fdo:WKTCRS>
    </gml:baseCRS>
    <gml:definedByConversion
xlink:href="http://fdo.osgeo.org/coord_conversions#identity" />