[mapguide-users] Problem in the GenerateFilter() method of theMgSelection class

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Thu Jun 12 12:07:57 EDT 2008

I've just made some test on version 2.0 and 2.01 and the bug is still there

I've gone further on my test

I have the same problem on a polyline layer using the PostGIS provider
I have another application using the AUtodesk.oracle provider and i have a
similar problem
but it is not the ids (248, 249, 250, 251) + the magic number (256)
but 255 + the magic number (256) s0 can't get selection on ids
255,511,767,...

I can reproduce the problem on a polyline table on the same database
neither on a x,y table using odbc provider

Patrick Chevalier wrote:

> Here is the ticket on the Trac instance :
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/354
> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/354
>
> Thank you very much
>

> JasonBirch wrote:
>>
>> That's a pretty insane bug...
>>
>> Can you please file a ticket for this on our Trac instance here?
>>
>> http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/SubmitTicket
>>
>> Your problem description is quite good; please ensuee that you also
>> specify version, platform, etc in the ticket.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jason

>>> 504, 505, 506, 507