[mapguide-users] image tile indexes from Maestro?

Dumas A dumas65 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 03:02:35 EDT 2008

That's weird. Today I rechecked configs and discovered that in
rasterconfig.php path to server was left default (c:\programfile..etc) but
my installation is in f: so both paths (server dir and wer dir) are wrong.
However, Raster Config Builder builds recourse almost successfully (resource
is shown without tiling information). How can can it be?

I'm starting to think that this is not only Maetro bug, but something really
deeper.

Any way, will try to add ticket as promissed

D.