[mapguide-users] Cannot Establish Connection

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Thu Jun 12 12:20:51 EDT 2008

Ever since moving to MGOS 2.0 my map keeps crashing and giving users a
"Cannot Establish Connection" error.  It appears the service is actually
stopping on the machine hosting the map, and I have to go in and restart
it.  It happens about every other day, and sometimes several times a
day.

The server running MGOS is using Windows Server 2000 sp4 and IIS 8.0

Any ideas on why this is happening?  It's really starting to get
annoying, and if I can't find a fix then I will have to downgrade to
1.2.

Thanks.

-Mark P.