[mapguide-users] image tile indexes from Maestro?

Dumas A dumas65 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:09:19 EDT 2008

If I add alias (directory with same tiffs) to datasource, map is displayed
correctly. I tried to add geo tiff or ecw via composite mode it loses
coordinate information to. I was thinking it is problem with world files,
but it seems that it is problem in gdal, mapguide maestro or MGOS.
Any Ideas how to solve it?

P.S. I tried to add tiles data vie php script found in FDO website
(rasterconfig.php). same problem too... :(