[mapguide-users] no MapGuideJavaApi in java.library.path

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 13:48:55 EDT 2008

Why make your life complicated? It's "Summertime" enjoy. By the time you get
it working 85% stable on Linux a new version will be out and you will be
recompiling again. I have had luck on CentOS 4 and 5. Make sure you
JAVA_HOME and other Java variables are set. That set environment script is
annoying but very important to the compilation process. I wish they would
drop Java and make PHP modules to make life easier on both platforms. No one
really wants to run Tomcat if they don't have to.

Good luck,
The Rock