[mapguide-users] Cannot Establish Connection

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Thu Jun 12 14:07:49 EDT 2008

I don't get it????

All my code is written in .NET, so why would I use PHP?

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Rock Beans
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2008 10:42 AM
To: MapGuide Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [mapguide-users] Cannot Establish Connection

Might as well use PHP for the viewer since it is required anyway for the
MapAdmin.

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 11:39 AM, Mark Pendergraft
<markp at meadgilman.com> wrote:

Oops.  Meant IIS 5.0

I am using .NET

For providers I am using only SDF

I will monitor the Access logs and if anything suspicious pops out at
me, I will post that as well.

Again, thanks for any help provided.

-Mark P.