[mapguide-users] mapviewerdwf directory

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Jun 12 19:20:10 EDT 2008

Mapviewerdwf and mapviewerajax are just web aliases.   They point to the
/mapviewerphp/ajaxviewer.php and dwfviewer.php files.  See the
apache2/conf/mapguide.conf file (which is referenced via an include in
httpd.conf) for more intormation.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com