[mapguide-users] Mapguide Maestro and OGR FDO provider

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jun 17 03:31:54 EDT 2008

I think what you mean is: "Joins do not work with FDO data".
If so, I have never gotten any data joined with FDO data, and I have no
clue why.
You can try to search the bug database, and add an entry if you do not
find one already.

You can use FDO2FDO to convert data to SDF and then your joins will work.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S