[mapguide-users] mapguide intergration

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Tue Jun 17 12:38:23 EDT 2008

Andre,

I think you can do this by concatenating some constant text (the URL)
with an attribute value (the town name) in the link.

I have no idea how this will work with your framed setup though.  It may
be better to have the link trigger a javascript function (I haven't
experimented with this) that does something in the parent frame.

Jason