[mapguide-users] Java and Linux

gimbrogno at smartlab magnitudo9 at email.it
Wed Jun 18 02:50:36 EDT 2008

Hi all, thanks for your answers...

First I try the version 2.0.1 of MapGuide, but it doesn't run with jsp
pages, so I would to try the previous version.

I didn't specify the LD_LIBRARY_PATH during the configure step, but it
considers the fdo-3.2.3.

Do you think that I must re-compile the suite specifing the path of fdo
libraries?

Regards, Gianfranco