[mapguide-users] Java and Linux

gimbrogno at smartlab magnitudo9 at email.it
Wed Jun 18 11:05:49 EDT 2008

Hi,  new re-compile of mapguide 1.2.0...

After the command "make install" I could see some of these texts:

===========
Libraries have been installed in:
   /usr/local/mapguideopensource/webserverextensions/lib

If you ever happen to want to link against installed libraries
in a given directory, LIBDIR, you must either use libtool, and
specify the full pathname of the library, or use the `-LLIBDIR'
flag during linking and do at least one of the following:
   - add LIBDIR to the `LD_LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable
     during execution
   - add LIBDIR to the `LD_RUN_PATH' environment variable
     during linking
   - use the `-Wl,--rpath -Wl,LIBDIR' linker flag
   - have your system administrator add LIBDIR to `/etc/ld.so.conf'

See any operating system documentation about shared libraries for
more information, such as the ld(1) and ld.so(8) manual pages.
======

I edited /etc/ld.so.conf, and I added the directory where the share
libraries are installed but I have not had success with jsp pages :(

Can anyone helps me?

Thanks