[mapguide-users] Java and Linux

gimbrogno at smartlab magnitudo9 at email.it
Fri Jun 20 09:16:06 EDT 2008

Hi all, mapguide runs jsp pages!!!

When I click on http://server:8080/mapguide/mapviewerjava/bufferui.jsp it
goes!

But when I try to launch jvaviewersample.jsp, the server launch an
exception:

exception

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: javax.servlet.ServletException:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

root cause

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

... where is the problem? Help me please...