[mapguide-users] Error connecting Postgis MapGuide Maestro ver 1.0.7.40948

Jack Lee jack.lee at autodesk.com
Sat Jun 21 08:31:34 EDT 2008

Hi,

You can ignore DWMAPI.DLL. Also, dependency walker does not show if MSVCR80.dll is actually installed. It probably is installed because if it wasn't, you would probably get other errors.
However, it won't hurt to re-installed the runtime. You need to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86)<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/info.aspx?na=47&p=2&SrcDisplayLang=en&SrcCategoryId=&SrcFamilyId=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&u=details.aspx%3ffamilyid%3d200B2FD9-AE1A-4A14-984D-389C36F85647%26displaylang%3den>.