[mapguide-users] Error connecting Postgis MapGuide Maestro ver 1.0.7.40948

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat Jun 21 06:49:24 EDT 2008

Libpq is the  PostGreSQL connection Dll, I am not sure how you get it
without installing PostGreSQL on your machine.
You can check the site: http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/

MSVCR80.dll is the Microsoft Visual C runtime:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9B2DA534-3E03-4391-8A4D-074B9F2BC1BF&displaylang=en

I think DWMAPI.dll is in th Visual C runtime also.

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S