[mapguide-users] Partial polygons closed at map viewer edges

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Mon Jun 23 10:51:15 EDT 2008

Hello

When viewing a polygon in MGOS, if one is zoomed in so that some of the
polygon is off-screen, MGOS clips the border along the edges of the viewer.
To see what I mean, see:

http://maps.northumberlandnationalpark.org.uk:443/
http://maps.northumberlandnationalpark.org.uk:443/

Zoom in within the navy line which is our boundary, and see its behaviour
once some of the line is off-screen: it runs along the edge of the map,
despite the fact that the true border is not there, but off-screen.

Is there any reason for this behaviour? To me, it represents inaccurate
rendering of data.

Thanks

Tom