[mapguide-users] Load balancing and RFC3

Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Tue Jun 24 09:07:17 EDT 2008

I'm not sure it will work:
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MapGuideRfc42

"This RFC removes existing functionality. However, site and support
servers were difficult to configure and it is unlikely that this
functionality is currently in use. It will still be possible to turn off
unnecessary services by directly editing serverconfig.ini."

Regards, Kenneth Skovhede, GEOGRAF A/S