[mapguide-users] Raster problems: status ?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Tue Jun 24 12:15:07 EDT 2008

All,
In a message a couple weeks ago, Frank mentioned that he was willing to work
on the GDAL provider with an MGOS developer if they could get together in
person in the Ottawa/Montreal/Toronto region.  Apparently nobody took him up
on his offer.  I cannot do it due to schedules, but have a high level of
interest in this happening so as to improve the provider so that my clients
can be successful.  I am willing to contribute up to $500 for travel, hotel,
etc. to anyone qualified and willing to do this.  Perhaps others in this
group would be willing to offer further contributions.

Here is a link to Frank's initial offer:
http://www.nabble.com/MGOS2.0.1---Raster-Files-Performance-to17668649.html#a
17674899

Thank you.

Andy Morsell, P.E.