[mapguide-users] Fusion Anonymous Log In

Shamrock Shooter dan.allen at mrbgroup.com
Wed Jun 25 15:49:18 EDT 2008

Thank You Mr. Rock Beans.  Is there a way to pass the username=anonymous in
the fusion URL after ApplicationDefinition?  I can't get it to work.

I know in the old MOS 1.2 viewer you could add "&USERNAME=Anonymous" to the
end of the URL and it would automatically log in as anonymous.  But that
does not seem to work with the new Fusion Layout.

You have to pass the ?USERNAME=Anonymous&PASSWORD= through or better yet do
MapGuide API to create session and pass the session number. There are
examples of the API on the site in like 2-3 different languages.

The Rock