[mapguide-users] Fusion Anonymous Log In

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Jun 25 16:16:46 EDT 2008

Fusion will not accept the username and password parameters.  Your only
option is to create a session programmatically and pass it as a SESSION
parameter.  The concept is identical to the Sheboygan sample files.  Just
substitute the Fusion URL with the session tacked onto it in the frame src.

Or, you can use a Fusion template from the file system rather than one you
created in Autodesk MapGuide Studio.  In that case, it internally uses the
MGOS Anonymous user.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com