[mapguide-users] FireFox 3 Warning

Shamrock Shooter dan.allen at mrbgroup.com
Thu Jun 26 08:50:39 EDT 2008

I have seen the posts earlier about FF3 and the AJAX viewer.  I have problems
beyond that.  I am running MOS 2.0.1.  I created a "basic" layout and a
"flexible/Fusion" layout in Autodesk Studio 2009.  The flexible fusion
template opens just fine in FF3, and the AJAX components work just fine.

HOWEVER, if anyone opens the basic layout with FF 3 (which looks like the
MOS 1.2 viewer), It crashes my server completely, and nothing in regards to
mapguide works at all.  The first time this happened, I had to restart the
server.  The second time it happened, I had to completely uninstall and
reinstall MOS server and extensions to get it working again.   Has anyone
else had this happen?