[mapguide-users] Programatically create MGP Packages or dynamically load shape files

Rock Beans rockbeans at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 10:12:41 EDT 2008

You can always do a unmanaged shp file connection then drop shp files in to
this directory. From there you have to create layers and map additions
programmatically using the mapguide api in whatever web language you choose.
I have heard of some spped issues with unmanaged shps but it may be fixed
now.

The Rock