[mapguide-users] Get Library path given sessionid?

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Sat Mar 1 06:25:50 EST 2008

Yes, it is possible.

When the viewer creates the runtime map, it places it in the root of the
session repository, and names it the same as the originating resource, ea:
Library://Folder/MyMap.MapDefinition
becomes the runtime map:
Session:xx-yy//MyMap.Map

You have to open the runtime map, (using MgMap.Open).
The resulting runtime map contains the original resource, in the
Property "MapDefinition".

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S