[mapguide-users] Get Library path given sessionid?

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Mar 5 03:41:38 EST 2008

I don't have an example at hand.

You can use the example from the "mapframe.php" file.
I have taken this from the "mapframe.aspx":
            MgUserInformation userInfo = new MgUserInformation(sessionId);
            MgSiteConnection site = new MgSiteConnection();
            site.Open(userInfo);
            MgResourceService resourceSrvc =
(MgResourceService)site.CreateService(MgServiceType.ResourceService);

Next step, is getting the runtime map

            MgMap map = new MgMap();
            map.Open(resourceSrvc, mapName)

Next step is reading the Id:
            string mapDef = map.MapDefinition;

I hope this helps you out. Both the sessionId and the mapName variable
must be passed on from somewhere.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S