[mapguide-users] Feature Joins

Chris Tallman ctallman at innomap.com
Mon Mar 10 09:28:01 EDT 2008

Morning all.

Is anyone seeing issues with joins, using one-to-many?  I have an sdf
feature joined to a MSAccess file.  I'm only seeing the first join per
feature, the second, third and on are ignored.

I'm on MGOS 1.2 IIS 6 .net install.

I've created the same join in autocad and I don't have a problem.

More detail:  I have a sdf feature source that is buildings.  My
database has a list of majors.  Both have a Building ID.  One id per
building. Multiple majors per building.  I'm trying to create layers
based on the join that displays buildings based on majors.  If a
building has multiple majors it only shows up once and it seems to only
be the first match it comes across.  So I guess it's acting more like a
one-to-one join.

I hope this enough explanation someone will be able to help me out.  If
not let me know and I can try and explain more.

Chris Tallman
Director of GIS Operations
Innovation Mapping, LLC
260-356-9074