[mapguide-users] Feature Joins

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Mon Mar 10 11:07:42 EDT 2008

Are you expecting 2 features to be rendered in the map? Are you expecting to see 2 property sets in the AJAX Viewer? It sounds like the former? I'm not sure anyone has requested multiple features to appear as a result of a 1 to many join. Users have wanted to see the multiple properties associated with the join. The information is available via the API.

As well with the new Flexible Web Layouts the multiple properties are available in the selection pane.

Regards,
Dave