[mapguide-users] Feature Joins

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Mon Mar 10 11:42:26 EDT 2008

Chris,

MGOS 1.2 did have some join issues and I believe you might be encountering one of them. Are you doing an inner or outer join?
With MGOS 2.0 I have joined SDFs with Access many times in the following cases:

Inner 1-1
Inner 1-Many
Outer 1-1
Outer 1-Many

The above worked for my use cases with MGOS 2.0. Would you be able to try MGOS 2.0?

Thanks,
Bruce